Safety FFP2 N95 Face Mask Disposable Particulate Respirator For
KN95 / N95 Face Mask, used for relief from non-harmful household
dust, offers homeowners an option in helping reduce the inhalation
of common household dusts, dirt, pollen and grass clippings. The
patented filter media and contour-fit, soft metal nosepiece adjusts
closely over the bridge of the nose making it comfortable and easy
to use. Protect respiratory organs from particulate harmful substances such
as sand storms, fine particles, viruses, and infection sources.
Anti coronavirus, anti dust and virus.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of
the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection
expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may
reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall
not be used for more than one shift.
3 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow
headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower
strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of
the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip
using only one hand may result in less effective respirator
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before
entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not
possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be
tied in the strap.
This product has been tested according to the following European
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering
half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing,
marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified
body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment
procedure based on internal production control plus supervised
product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under
surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
- Large surface area ensures very low breathing resistance
- New large exhalation valve which reduces heat build-up and improves
- Colour coded alphamesh shell for ease of identification
- Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit
- Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications
- Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of safety eyewear
- Approved to R D allowing the mask to be worn for more than one
- Conforms to EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 FFP2
6. More pictures